Saturday 28 May 2011

I’m not aware of any rivalry between Salman and Shahrukh—Asin


When the tiff between Salman and Shahrukh is known to all in the tinsel ville, the ‘Ready’ heroine Asin Thottkumal surprisingly articulated that she is oblivious of the rivalry between the high- flying Khans.

Recently, in an exclusive conversation with the tabloid, when Asin was asked if Salman was miffed with her as she is going to do a film with SRK, the hottie said that it’s not true, and all is well between Salman and her.

Moreover, the bombshell wittily stated that she was not even aware of Salman and Shahrukh’s brawl.

While addressing the media, Asin said, “There is no tiff between Salman and I, and neither am I aware of any rivalry between him and Shah Rukh.”

“I don’t think he (Salman) will have issues with me working with any actor, even if it’s Shah Rukh. Salman’s been in the industry for so long, he is above all this. This media sensationalism doesn’t matter to him or me,” added the actress.

Asin: I love Salman’s straight-faced humor
Asin, who has earlier shared screen space with Salman in ‘London Dreams’, will now be again seen opposite Salman in the approaching flick ‘Ready’.

Just as the other girls across the globe, who are crazy about the B-town bachelor, it seems Asin too has been bowled over by Salman.

Going gaga over Sallu, Asin said, “He extends so much help to new talent. I’ve seen youngsters come to him for advice with their portfolios almost every day. He takes them under his wing if he believes in their talent.”

“He is chilled out and not insecure despite all the hype and euphoria surrounding him. I love his straight-faced humor,” added the ‘Ready’ heroine.

I was love-struck by SRK in school, says Asin
Asin, who has apparently been zeroed in to romance Shahrukh Khan in Vishal’s imminent movie that is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s‘2 States’, is all praises for the ‘Ra.One’ superhero.

The bombshell said that every actress in the industry desperately looks forward to work with Shahrukh, and whenever she gets the opportunity to work with him, it will be like a dream come true for her.

The actress also revealed that during her school days, she was smitten by the Baadshah of Bollywood.

Though Asin didn’t talk about her forthcoming venture with SRK, but speaking about working with the Khans, she said, “I have already worked with two of them so early in my career, I hope I get an exciting project with Shah Rukh to complete the dream… it is a dream for any actress!”

Expressing her liking for SRK, Asin said, “He is really charming and I admire his persona on and off screen. I was love-struck by him in school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment